Sunday, August 14, 2011

WEEKLY HAUL

Another busy and fun week is over,and i have a ''small'' haul for you to show. Probably the most wanted product of this summer is finally in my hands-iPad 2! I got in on Tuesday and ever since i'm constantly on,trying,learning,discovering new things. And now my iPhone 4 looks sooo small against iPad,it ridiculous.
Also,apart from iPad i got 2 Mac Lipsticks and i was super excited to get it. I got Hue and Cream cup.















Creme Cup and Hue




Revlon (Pink Afterglow lipgloss) and YSL faux cils mascara






This Lush Shower gel is probably the best smelling gel ever. It smells exactly like Honey,I washed the kinds soap bar. I tried it today on my hair,because it's suppose to be used on hair as well,and it's really incredible,my hair smell amazing now,ever after some time now. The Bottle was 23euros. And the Sephora's gel smells amazing as well,but the Lush one is still my favourite one.

No comments:

Post a Comment