Thursday, July 14, 2011

HARRY POTTER (non beauty post)

I still cannot believe it's over,seriously over,for ever! And with that i mean the HARRY POTTER saga,which has been a part of my life for a very looong time,probably since i was 8 years old. I still remember how happy i was when i got my first book,and how excited i was when mum and dad took me to the cinema to see the first movie. Those are really the moments i will never forget! Since then i became a true Harry Potter fan,and to be honest,i was pretty much obsessed with it when i was in primary school. And when i was in London last year,i went to see the Platform 3 and 3/4,i was sooo soo excited and happy.
So,yesterday i went to see the last part of HP and the Deathly Hallows and it was amazing,a movie totally worth the money and 143min of your time! So,if you can,Go see it,you won't be sorry,i promise!







No comments:

Post a Comment