Saturday, September 17, 2011

SUMMER 2011

Why do we have to wait almost whole year to get 2 months of summer? Summer is mine favourite time of the year (well,I also love Christmas time),and i really wish we could have summer all the time. I could wear only summer clothing,less make up,more free time,spending time with friends,going to the beach,late nights,no school,no stress,more ice cream ;) ... Well,i know that's imposible,and in that case I want to share some of my summer photos with you. Unfortunately i always forget to use my camera when something interesting is going on,so i don't have a lot of photos to share,just some random summer photos.

Hope you had a lovely summer! I sure did,and i can honestly say it was the best summer ever! (Huge thanks to all my lovely friends who made it even more special!*)





















No comments:

Post a Comment