Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October favourites

I cannot believe it's already November,this is going so fast this year (well,I say that probably every month). I loved everything in November,the mixture of warm and cold weather,golden leaves falling down of a tree,warm cosy cardigans,scarves,my UGGs,coffee...I could spend whole day here talking about how much i like fall and everything that comes with it.

But it's time for my favourite products of the month-


GIVENCHY shadow show in ''COUTURE BROWN''- gorgeous brown/bronze eyeshadow with tiny,tiny gold shimmers. One of my all time favourite shadows which was on my lid almost every day last month.

CATRICE ''MY 1.ST COPPERWARE PARTY'' is another very beautiful brown/taupe shadow,and it's supposed to be a dupe of Mac's Satin Taupe shadow and i absolutely love wearing it on my crease.

CATRICE ''BOHEMIA'' BRONZER- Perfect Mat bronzer for everyday. I love that it's mat and it looks really natural,it doesn't turn your face orange.

DIOR ROUGE SERUM 645-a lovely warm red lipstick/lipbalm which can be used as a lipbalm or you can really build it up and get a darker colour.

MAYBELLINE ''CHERRY CANDY''- probably my favourite red lipstick ever. It gives me a perfect red looking lips,it's a mat one,but it feels really glossy. I just love it!

DIOR SHIMMER POWDER ''AMBER DIAMON''- favoutite highlighter ever since i got it,and i use it everyday,because it really gives you that natural looking glow.

MAC ''HUE'' LIPSTICK- I love it,it's my favourite nude lipstick,but it's not like totally nude,it has a slightly pinky undertone in it. A real must have!

ESSENCE Ballerina Backstage ''PAS DES COPPER'' CREAMY EYESHADOW- a great bronzy creamy eyeshadow with golden shimmer. It stays all day on, and it can totally be compared with Chanel's Illusion d'Ombre eyeshadows.

BURBERRY BRIT PERFUME- My most worn perfume since fall has started,I just love the smell!

ESSENCE ''MOVIN' ON'' NAIL POLISH- it's mixture of light grey and light brown colour,and it has an extreme glossy finish.

SEPHORA SHOWE GEL ''VANILLE CREME BRULEE''- smells exactly like creme brulee,and it's really moisturizing on my skin. I wish i could eat it,it smells sooo good!

DUSCH DAS ''GOLDEN CASHMERE'' DEODORANT- it smells amazing,really fresh and luxurious...and...it works for me.

L'OREAL ELNETT HAIRSPRAY- the best hairspray if you ask me,smells super great,does not leave your hair heavy,thicky neither super hard...And it gives your hait a nice shine (not oilly!!)









No comments:

Post a Comment