Friday, February 4, 2011

HAUL No.2

Another day of my shopping..I know,im an addict! Its true,i am! especially when it comes to Chanel nail polishes. I collect them,I have 15 polishes for now,but im planning to buy some more of them,because i just LOVE them.

I went shopping today (again) but i didnt get to much stuff,because I am saving money for clothes for spring. I already have my eye on some pieces,but i will wait aprox. 3 weeks before i go crazy again.

Thinga i got today are mostley  accessorize and nail polishes.


Bracelet from HM

Ring from HM

Couple of charms for my Charm bracelet

Brown sunglasses*


Scarf from HM


Maybelline.. Party blue


Opi polishes

Bow sunglasses..so cute!

Chanel Black Pearl

Chanel Pearl Drop

Necklace form HM..I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment