Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SMALL HAUL

I went shopping this mornig for some goodies and I ended up with some really cool stuff. (well,i hope they are Ok).

 I bought 2 lipsticks,1 yankee candle (Eggnog), hand cream, body lotion,Evian face water,Garnier eye roller, Carmex lip balm,coconut hair spray. From all above i love my new YLS  Rouge Volupte in No1 Nude Beige <3 Omg,i really love this colour,its extremely soft,easy to apply. It costed around 30 euros which is a lot for a lipstick but It's definitely worth the money.

The other lipstick is from Manhattan Cosmetics,from the latest natural line which came out early in January,but i wasnt sure if i want to buy it,but today i got it. And i really like it,even though its not really the best one. I hate that it doesnt stay long on your lips,but the good side is,that is really soft,its like a lip balm with a bit of colour. And it's in colour Rosewood.


Evian water spray ( i use it for my face but you can also use it with pigments or just to refresh your make up)


Cherry Vanilla body lotion by Fruttini.It smells amazing,like real cherries

Garnier Roll-on for dark eye circles. It contains a concelaer in it. It goes perfect with my skin tone.

Yankee candle in Eggnog. Yummy!


Ziaja coconut hand cream. The best I have ever own!

Manhattan lipstick in Rosewood. Like the colour and the zebra packaging!

 YSL Rouge Volupte in No1 Nude Beige <3

My first Carmex. And i love it so far,except the smell :)


xoxo T

No comments:

Post a Comment