Saturday, July 9, 2011

BEAUTY HAUL

Hi everyone, I know i've been MIA for more than a week,but i've been super busy with work,hanging out with my friends,summer parties,... But 2 days ago i finally found some free time for me to go shopping a little bit. The main reason was the Essence Ballerina backstage limited edition. I wanted to get some products,but almost everything was already sold out. I did get one eye souffle,one blush souffle and one lipgloss. I heard a lot that girls were disappointed with the collection,but as fas as i can say,I love it,especially the eye souffle is amazing. I have it in colour 02 Pas des copper and i've been wearing it ever since i got it (as the only shadow on my eyes-less is more for summer time). At the beginning i was a little bit afraid that it will crease since it's a cream shadow in it's is super hot outside at the moment,but the formula is great,it stayed on perfectly all day long. Of course i use my Urban Decay Primer Potion everyday which helps with creasing a lot.
I also got 4 lipglosses,3 from Essence and one from NYX, 2 Nyx lose shadows, 4 nail polishes and I finally got  Soleil Tan De Chanel. This one was my Wishlist for a long time and now i finally have it in my collection. And i only have one thing to say about it- GORGEOUS! The best bronzer ever! The colour is perfect,it applies on perfectly and it stays on whole day,even on a super hot day like it is today. Totally worth the money,and for 40euros you got a lot of product - 30g.




Me and my icecream,Canday bar,On your gracile tiptoe and Peach

new applicator

me and my icecream,candy bar,on your gracile tiptoe,peach




Prima Ballerina creamy blush and Pas des Copper creamy eyeshadow

Bronze and nude

Style-ish baby, Diva coral,Disco pink and Ivory


Bronze and nude pigments

Essence blush and eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment