Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MAKEUP OF THE DAY

Like i said in previous post,i LOVE summer,and in summer time i honestly wear just a tiny bit of makeup just because i want my skin to be fresh,glowy,natural bronzed and of course healthy.
And my skin has improved a lot this year (hopefully,it stays like that!)
Every morning i wash my skin with my Neurogena Pink Grapefruit daily cleaning gel,than i use moisturizer by Neutrogena as well (the oil free one that you have seen it in lots of my posts), Clinique tinted moisturizer,the Maybelline Affinitone concealer,Soleil tan de Chanel which i Adore!,a bit of Bourjois Chocolate bronzer and Shisedo cheek glow. Sometimes i'll use the Lancome La base face primer,but only if i'm going out in the evening,or going somewhere special and i want my makeup to stay perfectly on all day. On my eyes i always use the UD Primer potion, and lately i've been using my Sleek Storm palette a lot,especially the first four colours in the upper row (you'll be able to see that in the photo below),a tiny bit of Bourjois waterproof  black eyeliner (i smudge it softly) and waterproof mascara,today i used the Clinique one. And on my lips i've been wearing a different colou every day,today i wore the Essence lipstick in colour All about cupcake.






No comments:

Post a Comment