Monday, June 6, 2011

BIRTHDAY

It's my 20th birthday,but i'm dealing with one really unpleasent situation- my laptop died yesterday,so i'm not able to make new posts (i'm writing this through my iPhone,but i cannot upload any photos - Booo ).

I'm super excited today,because i love birthdays and everything that goes with. I baked myself a cake this morning,made some other desserts,and now i'm gonna get ready soon because my family is taking me out for a quick family lunch,and later in the evening i'm throwing a smaller bDay party to celebrate my big day. Yay!
For that reason i bought myself a really pretty dreaa (actually two because i still dont know which one I'm going to wear tonight).

So,expect a birthday post in the next couple of days (hopefully even this week,because my mum said that she will buy me a new MacBook,so hopefully i'll be able to blog soon).

Till then- Ciao and I hope you have a wonderful week!

<3 Tjasa

No comments:

Post a Comment