Friday, June 3, 2011

TAG: THE A-Z OF ME

I saw this tag going around and i thought it would be fun to do it. And i tag everyone who wants to do this tag,it's quite fun. So,here is A-Z about me.

AGE: 19; 20 on June 6th ( only 3 more days)
BED SIZE: king size bed (160x200) and i absolutely love it.!
CHORE YOU HATE: To be honest i'm a very tidy,organized person,but i hate hanging out washing.
DOGS: Unfortunately no,but when i was 5 i had a white terrier. Now i only have a hamster who's crazy!
ESSENTIAL START OF YOUR DAY: When i wake up,the first thing that i do is Check my emails on iPhone,FB and Twitter. Then i make myself a cup of coffee or a cappuccino.
FAVOURITE COLOUR: Hmm,i don't really have favourite one,because i like all of them,but let's say at the moment- White and beige.
GOLD OR SILVER- In summer i love (especially when wearing white/nude/light pink/blue clothes). But i also like silver,so i can't really decide for one.
HEIGHT: I'm quite tall,177cm.
INSTRUMENTS I PLAY: None,i just don't have talent for that ;)
JOB TITLE: Student,but i help in my mum's company to earn some money.
KIDS: None
LIVE: Brnik,Slovenia
MUM'S NAME: Mateja
NICKNAME: Tjaši(i hate this one so much!!), T,Tjaš,...
PET PEEVE: People that don't wash their hands after using the toilet.
QUOTE FROM A MOVIE:''Because when i shop,the world gets better'' - Confessions of a shopaholic
RIGHT OR LEFT HANDED: Right handed
SIBLINGS: One younger sister,she's 16
TIME YOU WAKE UP: For years i've been waking up at 7.00am. I'm a very morning person.
UNDERWEAR: I love CK underwear
VEGETABLES YOU DISLIKE: I really don't like Beens!
WHAT MAKES YOU RUN LATE IN THE MORNING: Probably, having too long breakfast,i enjoy having long breakfast in the morning
X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD DONE: i haven't done any yet.
YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Tiramisu
ZOO ANIMAL: Monkeys,they are so fun to watch when they're acting silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment