Thursday, June 2, 2011

TOO FACED- NAKED EYE PALETTE + 1 IMPORTANT MESSAGE


I'm so excited today,i finally got my Too faced Naked eye palette in the mail which i've been waiting for almost 10 day. And of course i couldn't wait to open it. It is such a gorgeous palette with really pretty shadows made for an eyerday look. I paid 26pound for it or 35euros and i have to thank to my good friend who borrowed me his card to order this palette from UK. And for that price you get 9 super pretty shadows which all have really cool names and the palette is actually sectioned to three parts - you have DAY look, CLASSIC look and FASHION look and the names are - ''in the buff, pillow talk, like a virgin, birthday suit, satin sheets, unmentionables, pink cheeks,lap dance and stilleto''. And like i said,the colours are super pretty and i can't wait till tomorrow to try in out. And you also get a small double sided brush,but i think i will use my regular brushes just because it's easier to work with them. And you also get 3 cards with already created look on it,which is really handy and i think i'll try to do all of them.









IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!
And also I'd like to inform you that my blogger is currently having some huge issues- i can't comment other blogs or follow them,so please Excuse me for that,i'd really love to follow you all back and put comments on your blog,but i can't at the moment which is really annoying. :(
Oh,if anyone else is having the same trouble like me,please let me know if there is something i can do to fix it,or should i just wait till the ''Blogger people''fix it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment