Monday, January 17, 2011

GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS 2011

I know i've been MIA lately,but i had no time for blogging. There was to much going on at school (well,it still is). But now I'a back.
As we all know,yesterday,16.1.2011,was the time for Golden Globe Awards. I wasn't lucky enough to watch it on tv or on the internet,but i checked for news,photos,videos as soon as i woke up this morning,and then i decieded to do a blog post about it. I'm a huge lover of these kind awards,i always find them interesting and so it was this year. Im kinda happy about the winners,but i'm really disappointed that INCEPTION didn't win.because i think that movie is really good.

Im going to show you some of my favourite outfits of the evening :

  • OLIVIA WILDE ; she killed with this stunning dress,She's definitely my favoutite of the night,and her Louboutin heels are breathtaking,so gorgeous!




  • ANNE HATHAWAY ;stunning as always

  • JUSTIN BIEBER ; He is my all time favourite,but here he looks tired,unhappy :( i really hope he gets better soon because i miss the old Biebs <3



  • ANDREW GARFIELD

  • J.LO

  • JOSEPH GORNON-LEVITT  

xoxo T

No comments:

Post a Comment