Sunday, January 2, 2011

WISHLIST


So everytime when i get asked what i want for my birthday,christmas,...my wishlist is so huge that it's impossible to pick out just one or two things. I was thinking about my most wanted products,things that i really want to have,but unfortunately i dont own them. Maybe i will some day,i hope so.
So,here is my current wishlist,and i'll probably have to update it every once in a while,because my wishes are always changing.

  • iPad and iPhone 4 ( i already own iPhone 3gs but im in love with iPhone 4 )
  • Christian Louboutin shoes
  • Chanel bag
  • Tiffany and Co. jewelry
  • More Mac cosmetic products
  • Chanel pearl sunglasses
  • Chanel balet shoes,balerins
  • Burberry trench
  • YSL scarf
  • Alexander McQUeen Scarf
  • new Ugg boots
  • Apple laptop
  • Justin Bieber's headphones
  • Justin Bieber's book,First step 2 forever
  • Vip ticket to Justin Bieber's concert
...........................................?i dont know where my list ends,probably nowhere. So,thats my current wishlist.

xoxo T











No comments:

Post a Comment