Sunday, January 2, 2011

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS


Welcome to the new year! Well,everything is still the same,but somehow i feel strange,maybe because i know that I'll have to wake up in the morning,get dresses,hair and make up,and go to school. I'm not a big fan of that,but hey,education is important if we want to achieve what we want to be when we grow up.
In my case,im still clueless,somewhere in the middle between becoming a lawyer,psychologist,english teacher,fashion designer,... The problem is that i want to do so many things in my life that is hard do chose just one of them ... I really hope that this year brings me a clue/hint about what i want to do,well it must bring it to me,its my final year before college.

Anyways,it's not my intention to talk about my future (i might do that later?) but since new years was just yeasterday and many people make their NY resolutions,i was thinking of doing the same this year. I've never done that before,so that might be cool this year,we'll see.

Probably the most known NY resolution is To lose weight,haha,well,guess what,its also on my list.Im skinny,but i want to be even skinnier. I dont really know why but i think i'd feel better. I'd like to lose 5-10kg.
  • eat correct
  • save money
  • get fit
  • drink at least 1,5l water per day!!!
  • take better care of my skin
  • reduce stress,enjoy more life
  • finish my school
  • not giving up so fast (sometimes)
  • keep on writing this blog
  • get Justin Bieber to follow me on twitter ! hmm,probably just a dream! -.-
  • spend less money on things i don't need
  • spend less time on computer,read more books.
  • going out more often with friends
Hmm,we'll see if any of this will really happen,i cross my fingers that it will,especially i want to lose weight,finish school,save money:

What about you,what are yours NY resolutions? Please,comment below and let me know :)

xoxo T

No comments:

Post a Comment