Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 MAKE UP

So today im going to show you my favourite make up products of this year,so this is going to be a very girly post.
I'm a huge make up fan,but unfortunately i live in a country where we dont have MAC,NARS,NYX.LAURA MERCIER,.... i know,its sad. You should see my face and how happy i was when i got my first MAC products in London. I smiled for days! We only have random brands here where i live (max-factor,nivea,essence,revlon...,and some high brands like Chanel (which is my favorite brand and i buy mostley chanel products),Dior,Givenchy...Oh,and we finally got OPI nail polishes last year.

So here is the list of my Favourite products of this year,make up i've been using (almost) every day :

SKIN:
  • Neutrogena Oil free acne wash (from pink grapefruit line)
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
  • Clinique Pore Minimizer
FACE:
  • Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid makeup
  • Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat
  • Mac mineralize skinfinish natural
EYES:
  • Urban decay primer potion
  • Coastal scents 28 Neutral Palette
  • Chanel chanel taupe gris eyeshadow
  • Mac All that glitters eyeshadow
  • Barry M liquid eyeliner in Brown
  • max factor false lash effect mascara
  • Mac well dressed blush
LIPS:
  • Lush  lip scrub bubblegum
  • Mac Angel lipstick
  • Maybelline New York ColorSensational Lipstick pink pleasure
  • Mac nymphette gloss
  • Chanel  Glossimer in Bikini Peach
And my favourite fragrance is Miss Dior Cherie.
And actually i own evry colour of Chanel nail varnishes. They are my favouriteeeeee!!! for ever!















No comments:

Post a Comment