Tuesday, December 28, 2010

TOP 5

So,as i've already mentioned in one of my previous posts that I'll do The Best of year 2010,and i already did my top 3 movies and The vampire diaries post. But now i think that will take me much more time as i was originaly planning,so i will do everything in ONE post (lets hope it will work out!).
I'll do my top songs,movies,series,artists,actors,... I think that's a better idea.

Lets gooo!

TOP 5 MOVIES:
  1. Leap year
  2. Harry Potter and the deathly hallows
  3. Due Time
  4. Inception
  5. Step up 3
TOP 5 TV SERIES
  1. The Vampire diaries
  2. Smallville
  3. 90210
  4. Gossip Girl
  5. Desperate Housewives
TOP 5 SONGS (thats really hard,too many good songs!)
  1. Pray,Baby,Eenie meenie,down to earth,somebody to love,stuck in the moment,...all JB songs!
  2. Teenage dream
  3. Just a dream
  4. Bleed
  5. DJ got us fallin in love
TOP 5 ARTISTS
  1. Justin Bieber!
  2. Usher
  3. Katy Perry
  4. Rihanna
  5. Lady Gaga
TOP 5 ACTORS
  1. Ian Somerhalder
  2. Tom Welling
  3. Leonardo Dicaprio
  4. Ed westwick
  5. Jude Law
TOP 5 HOTTEST GUYS (again there's so many hot guys on my list!)
  1. Ian Somerhalder 
  2. Justin Bieber!
  3. Matt Lanter
  4. Steven R. McQueen
  5. Justin Hartley
TOP 5 ACTRESSES
  1. Leighton Meeste
  2. Blake Lively
  3. Anne Hathaway
  4. Amy Adams
  5. Amanda Seyfried
xoxo T

No comments:

Post a Comment