Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010

So christmas this year was Ok,in truth noting special which kinda makes me a bit sad. It was supposed to snow but instead of snow we got rain. But at least Christmas spirit was Cool in my family but i have to admit that i DO MISS the old days,days when i was a little girl who believed in Santa with all her heart and got lovely girly presents every year...but time has changed now,we are all always in rush,we forget on people who we love (well sometimes) and christmas is that time of the year that connects people together again...And i think that's the real magic of Christmas!
Haa,i always get happy when i get a gift especially in this time of the year,and i did get some presents today as well...I got Justin Bieber's CD (which i just LOVE!),i got a new iPhone case,some Chanel cosmetics,and money and sweets of course :P
And i'm really grateful for everything i got,It means a lot to me! So Thanks to all people who gave me this gifts!

And I wish you a very Merry Christmas!!

xoxo T

No comments:

Post a Comment