Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

This year is going to its end (well,in some parts of the world are already in year 2011) and i wish to everyone A very happy,healthy,amazing,lovely,...new year. Let your dreams,goals,wishes come true in 2011.
The world is so much nicer if people are connected with each other,if they dont hate each other.! May all the good thing some true in 2011.

Today i'm celebrating new year with my family because this is probably our last New year together.I'm probably moving to Sydney,Australia this year and i wanted to spent some quality time with my family. I have to say that I'm really looking  forward to see what this new year 2011 has to offer me,i really hope everything will be even better that in year 2010. :)

So,once again..HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3




Sydney's fireworks 2011 ( not taken by me!)

Sydney's fireworks 2011 (not taken by me!)

xoxo T

No comments:

Post a Comment