Sunday, December 26, 2010

Year 2010

Hi everyone!

Lately i really feel that blogging is kinda fun,you can express yourself as you want and i think that's really important. Anyways,year 2010 is going slowly getting to its end and i was thinking today that I should do a review about all the things i've been liking this year. And i won't be able to fit everything in one post,so i will do more post,but i promise i'll do that before New year!
I'm going to be posting about my favorite music,film,make up,fashion,travelling,my personal life...etc. I hope i you will like it. I must say that this year has been quite good for me,of course it could be better but i have nothing to complain about. And i hope that YOU had a great year as well! Because noting feels better that knowing that person around you is having fun,that he's feeling great. And normaly you can simply see If someone is having a great time,when that person smiles. Smile is for me one of the most important feature that we can have,We were born with smile,so its really good to see someone smiling! And i try to smile as much as i can (well,of course i have bad days too!).It just makes me feel gooooood!

xoxo T

No comments:

Post a Comment