Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chanel,Chanel,Chanel


I was wondering what do you do when you're have a bad day? Do you go to sleep,read a good  book,watch a movie or two,have a tone of chocolate...
Well,when it comes to me,I go shopping! And that never ends like a good idea,especially because i spend way to much money on days like that.
Today was one of those days when i was not in a good mode,every little thing bothered me,so i grabbed my car keys,drove to the shopping mall and i bought a few new make up products,mostly Chanel. I just cannot resist Chanel! The quality is amazing,the packaging super elegant ...and..very expensive unfortunately,that's why my wallet is never happy when i go shopping,but, hey, it definitely makes my day a lot better and brighter! :)



Chanel ''Rosa Cache and Vendetta'',Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Emervielle and Chane lipctick in Exquise




Rosa Cache is a beautiful kinda pinky-nude colour,and it is from fall collection 2011. It has tiny tiny shimmers,but they are barely visiable. I applied 3 coats to get the perfect coverage.
Vendetta is a dark purple colour with blue,purple,pinky smimmer and it's also a very beautiful and appropriate for fall. To me,it almost looks dark blue,but if you look closer you can see that is a really really dark purple colour.



This year Chanel came out with these new creme eyeshadows called Illusion d'Ombre. There are 6 colours,but i picked up Emervielle (for now) which is really pretty nude-soft pink colour appropriate for everyday. I'm gonna wear it with just a liquid liner on upper lash line and some mascara. The price is quite huge(28euros),but,hey,it's Chanel



This lipstick looks really bright in the photo but it's just because of the light,in real life it's a medium pink colour with shimmer.
Deborah,Rosa Pesca blush


No comments:

Post a Comment