Sunday, October 30, 2011

CURRENT MAKEUP WISHLIST

From time to time i have this huge need to update my beauty wishlist,and especially today because it's another boring sunday,and I'm just surfing on the internet looking at some beauty sites,I decided to show you how my current wishlist looks like.

Oh,and i'm super sad because we don't have Bath and Beauty works in my country (or anywhere near me). I'd love to have all that candles,lotions,shower gels,... And life's not fair ;)



Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
  
Philosophy Hot Cocoa shower gel


Nars Arabesque nail polish


Sigma brush kit

Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder

Armani Eyes to kill ''Rock sand''

Nars Tokaido Express


Nars body glow

Nyx Cream Blush

Justin Bieber ''Someday'' Hair mist

Vera Wang Lovestruck perfume

Guerlain Bronzer

Mac Semi-precious blush


Nars Cheek Trio

Estee Lauder Idealist

Deborah Lippmann ''Ruby red slipper''

Benefit ''They're real'' mascara

Philosophy I love candy corn gloss

Urban Decay 24/7 liners

Guerlain Face serum with gold

Eos lip balm

Dior holiday palette

Bath and body works pocket sanitizer

Bath and body works hand cream

No comments:

Post a Comment