Thursday, October 20, 2011

Here we go again,Haul time

Honestly,the main reason why i went to the mall is because i ran out of my favourite tinted moisturizer which is Clinique tinted moisturizer. But then again i ended up buying way too much (ups!)

I use it (Clinique TM) every day because i absolutely love it on my skin. My skin is not perfect,but this moisturizer makes it really nice,it looks fresh,dewy,and it gives me a nice coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on skin at all,and the best part is- smells like coconut and vanilla to me.It kinda reminds me of summer (by the way,it snowed today in Slovenia. In October? Crazy!)



This collection is absolutely gorgeous! And metallic colours are so IN this year.



I bought two Chanel Glossimers in colour 158 and 46, and they are also part of fall collection.
I was amazed with the pigmentation of those two glosses,really good quality.



I'm a huge fan of neutral eyeshadows and this Chanel duo in colour 20 Taupe-delicate is my new favourite everyday duo. The pigmentation is great,and the finish is really silky.



Another Chanel Illusion d'Ombre (colour 83 Illusoire). It's just a shimmery taupe cream eyeshadow with a slightly purple undertone.


The best tinted moisturizer i've ever tried! Definitely recommend it to everyone who don't like heavy foundation.

Catrice mono eyeshadow in ''Starlight Expresso'' and two HM lip glosses in ''Rose Toffee'' and ''Bordeaux nights''

The packaging is super cute with those gold horses. To be honest,I was really impressed with the quality and pigmentation of HM lip glosses,they are actually really good and super cheap.


Of course I had to buy some accessories,i can never get enough of rings,bracelets and necklaces.


Since i'm a huge ''Candle Fan'' i always need new candles,and the wintery scented are my favoutire ones. Glasses are from HM and i also found this really cute mini bag which i'm probably gonna use it for make up or pencils for collage. 

And finally i got Bobble water bottle. I've been looking for one for weeks and now i'm a proud owner of the pink one. The black mini bag is for Hm as well.

Furry west from HM. It's super warm,perfect for cold winter days.


Last but not least, my new iPad cover. I need one badly,but the selection is Slovenia is really poor,so i got the pink lather one. It was quite expensive,i paid 50euros for it,but hey,it's for protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment