Saturday, October 8, 2011

Top Products for Fall


Personally, I love fall or autumn a lot,especially all the colours that are changing outisde,warm clothes,my warm and cozy Uggs,scarfs wrapped around my neck,falling leaves,a cup of tea or hot coco,burning candles,.. I could go on and on for houres. But as a make up ''obsessed'' girl, I also love fall makeup. As i was looking through my makeup collection, I decided to make a Fall post with products that i already have in my collection which I think are perfect for fall.
There are a lot of shades of brown,gold,bergundy,and taupe.




Any nail polish in red,brown,taupe,metalic,purple,burgundy,deep blue colour in perfect for fall.



 Of course, Naked Palette by Urban Decay is a must have for any season,especially for fall because it contains such a great colour variation.

UD Naked Palette,YSL mascara and Chanel Taupe gris mono eyeshadow

Catrice ''Bohemia'' bronzer,Chanel Vitalumiere Agua,Chanel Tan de solei bronzer,Mac Sincere blush and Catrice ''Rasberry Ice cream'' blush.


Black and brown liquid eye liner



No comments:

Post a Comment