Friday, October 28, 2011

Mini Haul + Review

I finally decided to get Chanel Mat Top Coat,because i really wanted to try it out. At first i was a bit sceptic,because i don't have good experiences with mat top coats. A few months ago i bought the Essence one,but it was awful- so thicky that i  even couldn't apply it on one hand. Then i got the Essie one,but it disapopinted me as well.The same story-it was way to thicky.
But i have to say that the Chanel one is Amazinggg! It applies sooo smoothly,it gives the best mat effect i've ever seen. So overall,I'm really happy with this one,and i definitely recommend it to all of you.

The second Chanel product that i really love is their Blush. This is my first Chanel blush and i absolutely love it. I got it in Tweed Coral,so it's a nice warm coral colour with gold shimmers. But it's funny how shimmers disappear when you apply it on your cheeks,and that gives you a really beautiful effect.

I also bought another Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in colour Elboui,because i absolutely love the texture, colour,shimmers... And it stays on your lid whole day even without the primer.

And finally i got my hands on the Lancome Doll lash mascara. I've heard lots of great things about it,so i wanted to get one for myself as well. They say that it's a perfect one for spider lashes which are really IN at the moment. I tried it today and everything i've heard is true. Another great product.!

Lastly, i got a new Dior lipstick from their Holliday collection in colour Constellation which is a really pretty warm red colour with tiny gold shimmers. It goes perfectly with the Dior nail vernis that i got it last week.

Overall, I'm really happy with all products,especially the Chanel Mat top coat polish :)




no mat top coat


one layer of top coat,but the photo is unfortunately not that good. In real it looks way better










two bracelets from HM
  

No comments:

Post a Comment