Sunday, April 17, 2011

ANOTHER HAUL

I went shopping yesterday and i got quite a few great products. I didn't want to spend too much money on makeup,because i'm saving my money for trip to Australia,which will be really expensive,but definitely worth it because my boyfriend is there :)

  • So,i got the Chanel aqualumiere foundation in colour B10 Beige-pastel. I've wanted to try out this foundation for a very long time,and yesterday i finally bought it. I'm wearing it today and i have to say that it feels really light on my skin,the coverage is also amazing,overall it's a great foundation. (now i really hope it won't break me out,so i'm probably make a review on this foundation next week,or maybe in two weeks to really test it out.) It was 37euros.

  • I also got four lip products - 2 glosses (one by She(no colour name) and one by Essence(my favorite milkshake)),one Dior lipstick in colour Andalouse which is a really pretty coral colour. It's actually my first coral lipstick and i'm totally in love with this colour. It's perfect for spring/summer,and i'm probably gonna wear it a lot this summer. And i think i paid 23euros for this lipstick.

  • And i also got one lip pencil by Essence in colour 09 Nude Coral. I'm not a huge fan of lip pencils but i really like this colour because it goes perfectly with Dior lipstick. And it was also really cheap,i think around 1,70euro,which is really a good deal for something i don't wear everyday.

  • Finally i made it with only one nail polish. I only bought one! I'm so proud of myself,because lately i have this strange obsession with nail polishes,and i've been buying them like crazy. I got the white crackle polish by essence and i've been on hunt for this one for weeks but it was always sold out. But yesterday was my lucky day,i guess. I'm pretty sure that i'm going to do a nail post with that polish very soon,maybe even today,but i don't promise anything.

  • And then for the end i also got a new t-shirt,some accessories, one pair of ballerines, a headband and some hair ties. In Muller i also got this really cool lipstick holder which holds 9 lipstick and i think i will buy more of them in the future. My lipstick are much more organized now. :)

  • And lately i have been drinking coconut water everyday after my workout,so i did get some more coconut water and soy drink (simply because it's healthy) and hair shampoo and conditioner.

















No comments:

Post a Comment