Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CURRENT OBSESSION- RINGS

My current obsession are rings. Seriously,lately i've been buying rings like crazy. I was never a big fan of rings, and i have no idea what happened to me now. I just love them. Especially the BIG ones.
On the internet i've seen so many gorgeous rings that i'd like to buy all of them (down-side of being a shopaholic-i'm broke at the moment,but my birthday is in 40 days which is nice).

Depends on my outfit,i sometimes wear just one ring,but sometimes i put on like 6-8 rings if my outfit allows that. I'm gonna show you an example for i wear them with a casual girly outfit and also i'm gonna show you my current ring wishlist. I'd love to get a double ring,but i have a hard time with finding the right one.



these are my rings


  •  RING WISHLIST
i'm in love with these one <3

i saw a similiar one,but in pink color and i didn't like it...

ysl ring


<3

so fashionable

LV ring

amazing

i like that one because i looks like a giant candy

No comments:

Post a Comment