Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MAKE UP COLLECTION

Today I'm finally doing a post on my make up collection. I've been planning this post for a very long time,but i never really had time to properly do it. So,i woke up this morning (took a shower,did my makeup,ate breakfast,..etc.) took my iPhone and finally took photos of my collection. And i'm really proud of myself,haa i finally did it!

First off,my collection isn't that big,but it's still expanding. I really want to get some more products (no.1 wish is still UD Naked Palette,but i can't get it anywhere,and that makes me sad :(

I did buy everything with my own money,nothing was given to me.

So hopefully you like my ''small' make up collection.

xoxo *T*

this is how my collection looks like


brushes,bronzer,gel liner,chanel palette,lancome base,...

loose powder,pressed powder,concealer...

highligters

eyeshadows

blushers,mac paintpot,mac tinted lip conditioner,depotted UD primer potion

lip glosses

foundations,concealers

another eyeshadow paletts

even more eyeshadows

drugstore eyeshadows,mostly essence

lipsticks

lip glosses,mostly Chanel ones

Lush goodies

My Chanel nail polishes <3

mascaras,liners,and some random products

huge crystal bowl,full of lip products

my Lancome juicy tubes <3

i loooove them <3

and my lip balm/chapstick/nail polish/jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment