Saturday, April 30, 2011

THE ROYAL WEDDING



Sorry,but i just can not help myself,i have to do a quick post about the Royal Wedding yesterday.
In my opinion it was amazing,so beautiful,it was just like my dreamy wedding.
And Kate looked absolutely stunning in that dress. The house of A.McQueen did a great job. I almost cried when i first saw Kate in that dress. And i should not forget about William. He looked great as well,totally royal in his suit and i think that his suit was perfect for such a royal event. And he looked gorgeous in his second suit,in a simple black suit with white shirt and black tie.

And of course Kate's makeup was perfect,such a radiant and natural looking. I love that she didn't wear aheavy makeup,because she is a natural beauty.

What can i say - fairy tails do come true and Kate is one very lucky woman,she is a princess now and i wish them the best in their life,life full of love,happiness,honesty,...


stunning



her second McQueen evening dress





this brings tears to my eyes

by the way- Harry in fineeee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment