Thursday, April 21, 2011

ESTEE LAUDER LIPSTICK- review

Is this a lipstick? or is this a lip gloss? i don't know,it's a little bit of everything,but all i know that i really like it.!

I saw this colour on one of my favourite youtube makeup gurus Pixi2woo and i just said ''Waauuu''. I was in love with her lip colour,so i went to buy the Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss stick in color 14 Wild Plum.
This color is sooo pretty,it's the perfect color for spring/summer ( and of course Coral as well). It's ultra creamy and is made with the 3D Optic Pearl Technology to create the illusion of fuller lips. You will see in the  swatches that it has this wet shine look - so pretty , so moisturizing ! They are available in 12 beautiful shades that cover pinks, mauve, reds, corals and more. Product apart, the packaging is nothing short of dope . I like that I can see the color on the tube without having to look at the label.
I'm gonna wear it with really nude/soft/natural eyeshadow because i really want my lips just to pop out.
It was 23euros,which is similiar to Chanel/Dior lipstick.

you see what an amzing color it is...
wild plum

no flesh

with flesh

No comments:

Post a Comment