Sunday, April 24, 2011

EASTER 2011- outfit,makeup and nails

Happy Easter lovelys! I hope you have a great day with lots of easter goodies and a great day with your family and friends. i decided to do a specil post about my Easter outfit,makeup and nails.I hope you like it :)
It's nothing special,just a casul outfit and a very natural makeup,but my nails are like easter eggs,and i think they are really cute and perfect for today.And they are also great with today's outfit.

Outfit:


Dark blue skinny jeans,white tank top and a light blue striped blouse.
I also added brown skinny belt and to pop some color into this casual outfit i added a coral flower which is actually a hair clip :)


and my ballet shoes

Nails:




Makeup:


face products

eyes

lips
Dodaj napis

No comments:

Post a Comment