Thursday, May 12, 2011

BEAUTY SWAP

One thing that i really want to do is Beauty swap. Probably you all know what beauty swap is,but if you don't- comment below and i'll explain you :)

I want to know if there is anyone who'd be interesting in beauty swap with me? But i have one wish (condition)- your part of swap must include the Urban Decay Naked palette :) Because i really,really,really want one,and i can't get in my country,because they don't sell UD here :(
And my part of swap will definitely include something from - Chanel,Dior,YSL,Clinique,Shisedo,..
And of course if you want WE can do a mix swap,i can also add products from Essence,Manhattan,Maybelline,S-he,Ardeco,Revlon,Loreal,...

Let me know if you'd be interasting :) I've never done a swap before and i think i'd be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment