Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mini,Mini haul

Today i bought two things,one hair product and one lipstick (yes,again). I went to the mall just because i wanted to get the Gliss Kur reflex hair repair by Schwarzkopf. My friend recommended it to me,she said that it did a miracle to her hair,and lately i have been really into hair,taking a good care of them,so i went to buy in. I will make a review as soon as i try it out (propably tomorromw). The packaging is really cute,the smell is amazing,it smells really fresh (it reminds me a lot of Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume). The product itself is gorgeous,it has small gold glitters in it. It's basically a deep cure for your hair,it's suppose to make your hair feel really soft,shiny and repaired. We will see in a few days how will it work for me,i hope it does a good job. And it was only 6.95euros which is a good price for 150ml.

And lipstick is again from Rouge Coco Shine by Chanel collection in colour Boy. Oh boy,it's gorgeous.! I think i'm addicted to Chanel lipstick,i have many of them,but this collection is just amazing. The packaging is glamorous,totally Chanel style,the texture is really soft,it feels like you have a lipgloss on,totally non sticky and the smell is also nice,nothing over parfumed.
And this one in colour Boy is more on the neutral side,it's like a soft browny-pink colour.I love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment