Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BIRTHDAY WISH LIST

My 20th birthday is in 27 days and to be honest i am super excited,but i don't even know why. My mum asked me yesterday what do i want for my birthday,but i didn't know what to say,my mind is full of wishes. So i decided to make a list of it. It's everything from makeup,fashion,tehnology,... you will see :)

So,here it is-
i'd die for this palette,UD naked palette

Apple iPad 2,since i'm a huge apple fan,and i'm in love with my iPhone <3


Love Chloe perfume - that is ME in the bottle! Seriously, my favorite smell of all time.


Prada Ameree perfume - I love the sophisticated smell.

Miu Miu wallet- one word- cute!

Too faced neutral eyeshadow palette - it's on my wish list for a long time

Nars Orgasm Illuminator

Alexander McQueen skull scarf

Hermes leather bracelet

Jimmy Choo wedges
Anything from MAC cosmetics
Nars Turkish delight lipgloss



Of course that is NOT my entire wish lish,if i wanted to show you what i'd like to get for my birthday,i should probably write a book about it,that's how big my wish list is. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment