Saturday, May 7, 2011

STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD

Wauu! I woke up this morning and i checked my blog and read my comments,and i saw that i got my first blogger award. I'm so thankful to everyone who follow my blog,who read my blog and especially i'm thankful to MissKatv who gave me this award - Thank you soooo much! It means a lot to me! :)

So this stylish award has some rules i need to obey :)

Stylish Blogger award rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award


2. Share 7 things about yourself


3. Award recently discovered bloggers


4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award


 
 7 THINGS ABOUT ME
  1. I'm obsessed with makeup,nail polish,lip balms,pencils,notebooks,rings,bracelets,..all girly things!*
  2. When i ''grow up'' I want to move to London,Sydney or LA! Because i was 3 years old when i first said to my mum that i want to live ''under the big clock''- Big Ben in London. Haa,silly me!
  3. I love cereals! My favourite food in the whole wide world!
  4. I am a tv show junky! I watch Smallville,The vampire diaris, Gossip Girl, Hellcats, House, Desperate housewives, Pretty little liars, Skins, Supernatural,..
  5. I'm really impatient which is good sometimes,but most of the time it's not.
  6. I want to have a cat,but i'm alergic to cats. :(
  7. I'm a very organized,tidy and good person.

Im sharing this STYLISH BLOGGER award to:
  • MissKatv
  • Lilly
  • Nicola
  • Aly
  • Lindsey
  • Nina J.
  • Amy Sue
  • Biba
  • Jaci Walker
  • Rach
  • Coralie
  • Isha
  • Katelin xoxo
  • LoneekeS
  • Leigh
  • t_smith
I love all blogs,so please don't take it personaly if i forgot to mention your blog!

And one more time,Thanks for this lovely award! :)

xo Tjasa

No comments:

Post a Comment