Saturday, May 28, 2011

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

Since i love watching ''What's in my bag'' videos on YT,i decided to do a post about it.
First off,its pretty boring,because i chance things in my bag all the time. Especially what i keep in my make up bag. And i also don't like to have TOOO many things with me,because i lose things a lot. So, basically what i keep in my bag is what i need the most on a daily basis. And i also love the mini sizes of products (like hairspray,deodorat,floss,..)

My bag which i bought it in London last summer. It's nothing special,but i like it because it's simple and it goes well with almost every outfit. But of course,i chance my bags a lot,let say,maybe one a month (?)
In i keep : my wallet,notebook with a pen,my Gucci sunglasses,in that Lacoste box i keep a mirrow and some hair elastics, some gums and Tic Tac mints,a lolipop, 2 tea bags bacause i never know when I'm gonna want some, Tissues, Evian face water spry,mini deodorant,mini hairspray,handcream,sanitizer,mini body lotion,car keys,house keys,my iPhone (which is missing in the photo,because i took photos with it), MakeUp bag (mini perfume,Chanel powder,2 Chanel lipstick, Labelo Lip balm and some more lipsticks and lipglosses) and i always keep a bottle of water in my bag,but somehow i forgot about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment