Sunday, May 15, 2011

TOP 5 LIP BALMS


I love lip balm,i really do. I had over 400 of them,but just recently i throw many of them away,because they were old or i didn't use them anymore. But they are so cute and i keep them everywhere- on my bedtable,in my purse,in my car,..everywhere.
I've been collecting them for about 3 years now and eyerytime they launhc a new one,i have to have it.

I picked out 5 of them which are my favourite and decided to make a post about it.

  • THE BODY SHOP,SPICED VANILLA LIP BALM
This one is my favourite one. It smells amazing, to me,it smells like warm gingerbread cookies and it's not at all artificial.
The consistency of the lipbalm is creamy and rich,it almost melts on the lips and it's not too sticky or too liquidy--it's in the middle. As for the shimmer,it's not too glittery,it's a barely there fvery fine golden shimmer that's barely noticeable,it just adds that little bit of shine you need for an everyday natural look.
It is moisturising,it protects my lips from chapping,unlike other lipglosses that dry my lips out,but don't expect uber moisturising properties from a lipgloss,that's what chapstick is for.
As for the price,I believe it's affordable.I think the original price was 4.50 euros.


  • VASELINE, ROSY LIPS
I got this one while i was in Manchester, I think i got it in Tesco and it was about 2pounds,i guess.
It's really good one, it leaves my lips fully moisturized, really soft and gives me a perfect rosy tint. I think this one is perfect for summer,not just because it gives you a really nice tint,but also because it's really light,it does not feel heavey at all.



  • LABELLO, MILK AND HONEY
I love Labello lip products and this one is my favourite in their line of lip balms. It smells gorgeous, totally like honey,it kinda reminds me of Lush Honey I washed the kids soap. And the packaging is so cute,you can see two litte bees on it. I keep this one in my purse all the time,and i think this is my third one. The price was about 2euros.



  • LIP SMACKER, VANILLA
My friend got this one for me while she was in the United Stated because i really wanted to get some lip smackers,because i'm obsessed with their packaging,they are so tiny and cute. And the vanilla one is my favourite one again because of the smell. It smells like warm vanilla cake (well,at least to me). It's also colourless,perfect for everyday.


  • DIOR LIP GLOW, COLOR REVIVER BALM
I love this one because it smells really minty and it feels so refreshing on my lips. And it also gives me the perfect pink lip colour. And the packaging is amazing, you can tell it's Dior - light pink with silver details. And it also stays on for a long time. I think it was around 25euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment