Monday, May 23, 2011

MAKEUP OF THE DAY AND NAILS OF THE DAY

Today I decided to wear a soft blue eyeshadow and nude lips and i think it's a nice combination. My look is not dramatic at all,but i has that pop of the colour which is perfect for spring/summer days.

Chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation, garnier roll on, bourjois chocolate bronzer, Shisedo cheek illuminator, Avon 8piece eyeshadow palette, Essence navy eyeliner, Loreal Telescopic mascara and Revlon lipstick in colour Soft nude




On my nails i have Essence Dress for a moment polish which is really pretty pastel lilac colour.



And as i promised that i will do a review on the Gliss Kur hair repair- So,i tried it out yesterday morning and i have to say i'm very pleased with that product. It made my hair really soft,shiny (but not oily),silky and like a said before in my first post about this particular product- it smells amazing! Even today,after one day,I can tell that the smell is almost the same. Over all-great product and i really recommend it to all of you! I know i used it only once,but i promise i will keep you posted in the future if you want. To see how it will work after a month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment