Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA-review


I was asked to do a review on this Chanel foundation and i totally forgot to make one.
Last month i ran out of my previous foundation which was Clinique Even better foundation,and since i heard a lot of good thing about the Chanel aqua i decided to get one. I have it in the lightest shade,which fits my skin perfectly,but i think i'm going to get myself a shade or two darker since i'm getting a bit of a tan.
I have to say that i really LOVE this foundation. When i'm applying it on,it feels like i'd be adding a second layer of skin,but better. It makes my skin really soft,glowy (not shiny or oilly!),and also it has a good coverage. And since i've had this foundation i stopped using loose powder,or any other powder,simply because i don't need it any more, the Chanel aqua does the whole job. And i can tell the big difference in my skin,because i let it breathe. I would definitely recommend it to you,i think it's the perfect summer liquid foundation (of course if you wear foundation in summer). I know it's a bit expensive,but it's totally woth the money you pay. And you don't need a lot of products to achive the perfect coverage,i use a tiny amount of it and it's enough for my whole face.

Let me know what do you think about it,if you already own one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment